Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 2, 2012

Miracles on Maple Hill

This book is for kids, written by Virginia Sorenson. Probably for kids in elementary. Nevertheless, I like this book, because of it's literature and partly, it's plot.

This book is about a girl named Marline, nicknamed Marly, and her life in the countryside of Philadelphia every weekend of school and when school ends, her life in the countryside of Philadelphia in summer and the next school year.

The literature was obviously for kids, but I still like it. It's soft and flows smoothly, so I like the writing style of the author. You could use this book as an example when you're writing a children's book.

Although I like plots that have a clear climax and lots of action, I also like soft and smooth plots with no clear climax or little action for a change. When I was reading this book, I felt more relaxed, so I like the plot of this book.

When you're reading this book, you would probably relaxed. So I suggest that you read this book. Also, if you want to write a children's book. A thick one. Then use this book as an example.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét